- The ONLY guide to working in the wildlife film-making industry.
- Available mail-order worldwide – this is an international book featuring many case studies from all over the world – successful professionals explain how they got started and give hard-won advice.
- Contents include: How Wildlife Films are Made, The variety of Jobs, How to Get Started, Education and Training, Wildlife Film Festivals, Organisations, Projects and Further Information, The Future of the Industry
- Case Studies include: Doug Allan, Mark Deeble & Victoria Stone, Mike Holding and Tania “TJ” Jenkins, Peter Crabb, Brian Leith, Jeremy Evans and many more.
- The incredible amount of advice, together with information on festivals, schools and industry organisations make this book an invaluable resource for all those wishing to succeed as a wildlife film-maker
- Described as ‘long-overdue’ and ‘much-needed’, this is not just an essential book for newcomers and wannabes – the fascinating case studies of well-known individuals, and unique discussion of the future of the industry from top professionals, make this an important read for those already working in the fields of wildlife, underwater and conservation film.
“I have to say I am heartily impressed. This book should be compulsory for everyone in the industry, and for anyone yearning to get into it.”
Jean Hartley – Location Manager, Kenya.
How to Order
‘Careers in Wildlife Film-making‘ is available as a paperback book, a PDF ebook or for kindle (see below).
Paperback: you can order it as a paperback from the majority of online bookstores all over the world. For example, it is available at The Book Depository for £11.95 with free delivery worldwide.
eBook Order: ‘Careers in Wildlife Film-making‘ as an eBook is in the form of a PDF file (4.4Mb). When we have received your payment you will be directed to a page where you can download the the PDF file – this redirection will be automatic from the paypal receipt page and can take a few seconds so please wait for it before closing the window. If the download page does not appear or you have any problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PDF eBook: £5