- Selecting a Camcorder – different formats explained (including High Definition)
- Other Useful Equipment – tripods. lenses, lights, microphones and more…
- Subjects for Filming – in the garden, on holiday or on a special trip
- Documentary Themes – how to choose a topic for your film – with numerous examples
- Camera Techniques – handling, composition, shooting sequences, panning/tilting/zooming, cutaways, interviews and many other techniques discussed
- Fieldcraft – how to be neither seen, heard nor smelt by the wildlife
- Set Building – how to construct and use wildlife sets
- The End Product – DVDs, web-streaming, television, showreels – the possibilities explained
- Post Production – planning, editing, working with sound tracks, adding music and narration
“Go Wild With Your Camcorder is an excellent book to get you started in wildlife film-making. Very informative and easy to understand. Well structured from beginning to end and a joy to read. A must have accessory for your camera bag.”
Gareth Trezise – Wildlife Cameraman
How to Order
‘Go Wild with Your Camcorder – How to Make Wildlife Films’ is available as a paperback book, a PDF ebook or for kindle (see below).
Paperback: you can order it as a paperback from the majority of online bookstores all over the world. For example, it is available at The Book Depository for £11.95 with free delivery worldwide.
eBook Order: ‘Go Wild with Your Camcorder – How to Make Wildlife Films‘ as an eBook is in the form of a PDF file (1.7Mb). When we have received your payment you will be directed to a page where you can download the the PDF file – this redirection will be automatic from the paypal receipt page and can take a few seconds so please wait for it before closing the window. If the download page does not appear or you have any problems please contact us at email@example.com
PDF eBook: £5